Business Development and Sales Support
We are an ambitious and fast growing civil engineering and groundworks contractor based in Cumbria, who now require sales and business development support to find and secure new business in Northern England / Southern Scotland.
To support our growth plans, we would like to engage the services of an experienced freelance construction sales/business development professional to assist us with the following:
- Identification of customers and future projects.
- Identification of forthcoming tender opportunities.
- Identification of key contacts throughout the civil construction industry.
- Growing relationships with key clients.
- Compilation of tender responses.
- Population of our CRM system with the above information.
We would like the successful candidate to:
- Have considerable experience in the UK civil construction industry.
- Understand the supply chain structure in Northern England / Southern Scotland.
- Have a wide network of relevant contacts in the region.
The role is initially for 1 month with the option to extend / increase hours by the agreement of both parties. The role is primarily based in Cumbria, but would also suit remote working.
In your response, please:
- Outline the extent of your experience and contact network in the civil construction industry.
- Provide evidence of successful business development in the construction industry.
- Outline you approach to this role and how you will go about building a pipeline of opportunities for us.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.