I have built up 17 years of experience in construction management on a wide range of construction developments; 2 years as Lead Project Manager, 3.5 years as Fit Out Project Manager, 1.5 years as specialist Quality Assurance and Control and 10 years as Site Manager this includes: –
- Site Management of a £1.2 million timber-frame housing project
- Site Management of a £9 million fit out of a RC frame 121 Tower block of apartments
- Site Management of a £46 million mixed use development, residential, office, hotel and a NHS Prime Care Unit
- Site Management of a swimming pool refurbishment and gym extension
- Site Management of a residential development comprising 3100 residential units and some commercial units
- 1 year Project Management of a high-spec. Head Office with a build valve of £1.3 million
- 1.5 years specialist experience in Quality Assurance and Control
- 2.5 years Project Management experience on a 269 residential project
- 1 year as Lead Project Manager on a 461 residential apartment scheme
- My qualifications include a HNC in Building Studies, a NVQ 6 in Site Management, a NVQ 7 in Senior Construction Management, NEBOSH Nat. Cert. H & S in Construction, PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation and Practitioner
- MCIOB, MCQI CQP, MAPM, MILM, AssocRICS and LICWCI certification
I have a strong and sound work ethic and able to deal confidently with Work Colleagues, Trade Contractors, Clients, Customers, Stake Holders, Designers and Specialists
I have a strong understanding of Health and Safety, Sustainability, Quality Assurance and Control, Construction, Design, Commercial, Procurement, Pre-construction planning and Programming Sales and Customer Care and site establishment.
As you can see, I am a dedicated, responsible, self-motivated individual ready to embark on the next stage of my career, therefore, I would be interested to discuss a suitable opportunity that you may be currently dealing with or foresee.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer