Health and Safety Practitioner
An experience Health and Safety Practitioner with over 15 years of practical construction experience from high rise building, infrastructure works; Utilities and so forth.
I am a Chartered Member of IOSH with Nebosh Diploma and Train the trainer certified, CSCS Card.
I provide simple yet effective HSE processes to enable companies to manage HSE compliance in the mist effective manner. Ability to support team directly on site and management in order to support HSE standard as per CDM (Construction Design and Management) requirement.
Whether a one- off project or a longer term commitment, i can help you with the following:
- CDM Inspection and Audit/ Construction phase plan review; Method Statement and Risk assessment review.
- Development of Health and Safety policies and Procedures.
- Completion of fire risk Assessments; Incident investigation and lesson learnt.
- Act as the HSE Competent person and as interim HSE Manager.
- Advising Employees and Sub-Contractors on HSE requirements.
- Development of H & S Management System compliance.
- Ensure site is Covid Compliance in the construction industry from Welfare arrangement to site activity.
- Attending internal and client meeting and contributing to proactive campaigns.
- Review of documentation, machinery inspection under PUWER/LOLER. Tool and equipment are updated and PAT tested; Tool vibration colour code system; PPE review and requirement.
- Review of training matrix related to suitable Qualified and competent personnel.
- Training- Tailor made TBT; Briefing and training such as Mental health, working at height; manual handling; Face fit trainer Qualified etc.
I am very approachable and fully equipped with the relevant regulations to ensure the site is in compliance with the HSE standards.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Acting as the HSE Representative in the Utility industry as well as the nuclear industry as a Principal Contractor and Contractor. Review F10s, Construction Phase plan; HSE arrangements; 2 week look ahead risk analysis are in place.
Carrying out proactive audits; lesson learned; training and TBT /Briefing/daily task review.
Ensure the day to day control of HSE standards on site.
HSE Compliance and Training Manager
Project is Rail Metro Project . Totally 64 KM of track, 24 stations, 2 depots, 69 driver less train and 2 precast yard.
Delivered IOSH Managing and Working safely to supervisors and Management.
Delivered a range of training courses related to health, safety, fire and environment.
Carry out HSE compliance audit with corrective action to the site.
Lusail City Development Project – Qatari Diar, Qatar (Total Project Value – USD 45 Billion)
• Provide active site HSE leadership for all the 12 construction packages of the project
• Review, update and maintain current Lusail HSE documents
• Implement with the management team Lusail HSE management system to effectively manage Lusail HSE activities to reduce overall risk to client and contractors
• Drive a zero loss culture and consult with contractors on improvements, compliance, audits and inspections
• Review contractors on bid list with regard to safety performance, qualifications and programs at the tender stage
• Coordinate with National Governmental bodies in regards to HSE matters and license