- QS with electrical bias
- £1 million+ labour only tenders
- £3 million+ labour & material tenders
- Managed applications, variations and sub-contractor packages
- Directly overseen packages at London Wall Place and London Cleveland Clinic hospital
- Key player at 100 Liverpool Street and London Bloomberg Building
- Proven track record of success
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Delivered tenders to £1M+, incorporating pricing variations and agreed close-out costs. Scope, plan, and submit fixed price and day-work proposals, including rates for sub-contractors. Control materials and plant requisition and hire. Oversee companywide and project financials (cashflow, wages/ payroll, CIS & VAT payments, costs, invoices, and client payments). Maintain company documentation comprising insurance, and health and safety policies, professional associations’ memberships, internal HR, and subcontractors’ legal documents, including competency files. Administer the website.
Worked on construction sites to fund education and voluntary positions. Gained practical experience of large-scale, complex electrical installations whilst
Focused on impact assessments and evaluations for the European Commission, notably industrial/ construction sector legislation – three key directives: Gas Appliance, Pressure Equipment, and Aerosols Dispenser, as well as Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and Chemical Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation. Required detailed literature research and review. Conducted Brussels-based stakeholder consultation – face-to-face and remote/ virtual, conferences, and workshops.
Electrical Installations Diploma (2365)
Completed the theory based elements of this course, this comprising of the following units:
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Electrical Installations technology
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
QS Foundation course (RICS)
Completed RICS foundation course as a first step towards becoming a chartered QS in 2021.