Senior Electrical Engineer/Consultant
I am a dedicated Consultancy Professional with sector experience across power systems, renewable energy systems and future power system development. I am now moving towards utilising my extensive expertise to train and develop the next generation of electrical / power engineers.
Commercially aware and results orientated with outstanding staff development and motivational skills, I am recognised for being customer focused, with excellent relationship management skills.
An excellent communicator with extensive experience in producing informative initiatives, I can clearly explain procedures to ensure understanding of new developments at all levels.
My key areas of experience include developing motivational training for all levels of teams, projecting effective solution analysis for best working practice, strategy development, change management and implementation solutions to improve organisational efficiency, client care and productivity.
I have attached my CV for your attention as I am currently seeking a new position and would appreciate any assistance that you can give me with this.
My professional skills include:
- Electro/Mechanical & Electronic System Design (Hardware)
- Construction Management
- Plant Commissioning,
- Project Technical/Commercial Management
- Contract Administration
- Electrical Protection & Control Systems, SCADA
- Electronic Relay co-ordination
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- AC/DC Rotating Electrical Machines
- Power System/Drive Controls & Electronics
- Electrical Power Generation (Thermal, Nuclear & Renewable)
- Transmission & Distribition Voltage levels of 500kV/275kV/132kV/66kV/33kV/11kV
- MATLAB/SIMULINK Modeling, (Motors, Generators, Active & Reactive power flow)
- Advanced MS Excel & Visio usage
- Amateur Radio & Electronics UK & S. African licence
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid