I am a Chartered Quality Professional and Fellow of the Chartered Quality Institute with wide practical experience in the design, development and implementation of Quality management systems in the manufacturing and service sectors.
Additonally I am:
- Secretary to a ConSIG Working Group
- A Physicist with extensive experience in the engineering, manufacturing and service sectors.
- An ex-Senior Quality Manager for rail construction and refurbishment projects, together with nuclear and other projects.
- A Six Sigma Green Belt.
- AN IRCA Registered Lead QMS Auditor of ISO 9000 Quality systems. IRCA Registered OHSAS Auditor.
- Ex-Associate Environmental Auditor.
- Accredited ISO 44001 Facilitator.
- NEBOSH Qualified for Construction with credit.
- A Lead Tutor who presented courses in Quality and Environmental Management in seventeen countries around the world.
- Tutor experienced in presenting TickIT training courses
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid