M&E / MEP Quantity Surveyor
I am a Mechanical and Electrical (M&E/MEP) Quantity Surveyor based from my office in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
I have managed projects from £10k to £3M+ each in value and have had multiple projects on the go at the same time working with different Project Managers and different levels of complexity. My projects have covered new-build, full and part refurbishment of educational buildings, clean-rooms, industrial, supermarket refurbishment, commercial properties, office space both as a main contractor and sub-contractor.
I have a very good record of cost/contract controlling my projects, making money and ensuring the change account included everything that is claimable.
I work with integrity and values within my work and treat everyone fairly and responsibly.
My key knowledge includes and is not limited to:
– High level of mechanical, electrical & plumbing building services knowledge.
– Monthly scheduled application for payment submission, tracking, warning notices, payment chasing & final account agreement.
– Variation compilation from first principles, costing, and issue to main contractor for instruction.
– Large and small value projects cost control & forecasting.
– Project cost management and reporting including CVR’s, CTC, forecasting etc.
– JCT/NEC3 contract evaluation, risk identification & compliance against company internal procedures.
– Risk identification and reporting to management.
– Sub-contractor engagement, financial control of contract and variations, application appraisal, payment & final account.
– Methods of dispute resolution and processes.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid