Health and Safety Consultant
I am an experienced health and safety professional with twenty years experience leading and managing health and safety projects.
I worked for the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and gained health and safety knowledge and experience in a wide range of business sectors including chemicals, manufacturing and construction and worked as a construction HSE inspector for 10 years in London. In this role I was responsible for:
- providing advice and guidance to senior managers/directors/ and staff on managing health and safety risks
- as assessing workplace risk assessments, COSHH assessment and method statements to ensure that work processes were compliant with UK health and safety legislation.
- investigating accidents and near misses
In both my previous role as a health and safety consultant for Safety System Concepts for 5 years, and my current role as a health and safety consultant with Imago Health and Safety Consultants I have been responsible for:
- completing client risk and coshh assessments
- reviewing and writing method statements and work procedures
- constructing and presenting toolbox talks
- investigating incidents and near misses
- Completion of health and safety inspections and audits
- developing and implementing strategic health and safety policy
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid