As a fully qualified noise, acoustics and vibration consultant with over 15yrs’ experience, I’ve provided expert noise, acoustics and vibration consultancy services to;
- Planning and environmental consultants
- Multi-disciplinary consultants
- Home builders
- Tier 1 construction companies
- Construction and demolition
- Private individuals
My services include, but are not limited to;
- Providing environmental noise impact assessments to support planning applications for new and change of use development.
- EIA Chapters
- Controling noise and vibration at noise sensitive receptors during demolition, construction phases of development.
- Provide expert witness at planning inquiries.
- Sound insulation and acoustics design advice and testing for residential, education, healthcare and public building.
- Environmental noise and vibration surveys.
- Noise modelling.
- Workplace noise risk assessments.
My work has spanned every sector including;
- Commercial and Retail
- Oil and Gas
- Public Buildings
My principal aim is to deliver work that meets the stakeholder requiremnts whilst delivering value added consultancy. Having worked with a wide range of clients across all sectors, I’m well placed to assist in practically any project, of any size, and in any sector.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid
Member - Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
Full member of the Institute of Environmental Health
Member - Institute of Acoustics
Full Corporate Member of the Institute of Acoustics, and former Publications Committee Member.