I have 17 years of extensive main contractor project and site management experience, with considerable technical knowledge of building management and construction. Possessing good Microsoft Office, organizational, planning and time management skills as well as being able to prove a consistent track record of projects handing over on time and on budget. I am confident and reliable individual with a commercial approach to solving problems. Able to manage and coordinate all construction activities from conception through to completion.
Having overall responsibility for managing the projects from the initial client enquiry through to completion of project. Accountable for scope of works development, sub-contractor cost gathering, tender submissions, listed building consents, building warrants, temporary works, project construction period, meetings/reporting, H&S, project costs, handover, O&M’s and final accounts.
Projects types managed to date include
- New build projects
- Remodels and refurbs in live environments for high st clients
- Hotel fitouts.
- Office fitouts
- Social housing projects consisting of new build, refurbishment and renewable energy works.
- Government contracts works
- Nato base works
- Domestic house build and extension works
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer