Architectural Project manager / Principal Designer
Senior Project Manager / Principal Designer under CDM 2015 (self-employed contractor), Green Developments consultancy (RIBA Registered Practice) t/a Calvary Ministries Ltd, Jan 2003 – present.
I have a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and master’s in general law (LLM). Then I have a master’s in architecture, am a RIBA part 3 chartered Architect, and am registered with ARB. In addition, I have expertise in construction health & safety laws (from HASAWA 1974 to construction design and management regulations 1994-2015).
Key projects include:
The refurbishment and new build of high-end residential schemes in and around central London for UNCHR clients
HSE Manager/Principal Designer (CDM 2015) for the conversion of disused office complexes into block of flats
Design Project Director for the provision of Infrastructures and amenities in Ghana UN Refugee Camps, for UNCHR clients; and presently their external consultant plus HSE Manager/Principal Designer
Project Manager and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) co-ordinator for new builds, and refurbishment of derelict army staff housing in barracks at Andover, Portsmouth Dockyard, and London
On-site Design Manager / architectural site manager /CDM-C’ for the New Wembley Stadium and 2012 Olympic stadium on behalf of the then HOK Sports Architects, now Populous Architects plus CDM Coordinator
Sustainability manager for the regeneration of rundown Council estates’ social housing into eco-housing for the London Boroughs of Lambeth, Westminster, Camden & Tower Hamlets
Project Manager/CDM-C, for the refurbishment of Historic and Grade 2 Listed Notre Dame de France Catholic Church, Convent Garden
• Volunteer Student Adviser/ Advocate, University of Law Bloomsbury centre’s Legal Advice centre, Apr 2015 – May 2018
Involved with the family law clinic, and paralegal work in construction law paralegal, plus placements in various commercial Law practices,
• Work experience, Edwards Solicitors, Aug 2014 – Mar 2015
Property acquisition and real estate development including invoicing and related requirements under the lease and s20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. Housing, Landlord and Tenancy matters plus defending possession claims.
Representing Landlords in relation to breaches of covenant (including service charge disputes) at the First-Tier Tribunal (FTT) and the County Courts, etc.
• Trainer, Calvary Ministries, Jan – Jun 2014
Working at the Help Centre for UK Citizenship Tests, to develope and teach increased knowledge of the UK Criminal Justice system
• Paralegal Assistant, Public Law, Ilford, Jul – Dec 2013
Assisted the Principal in his election campaign to be successfully elected as a MEP.
• Project Co-ordinator, Newham Borough, Jan 2003 – Aug 2004
Working on Newham Borough’s Trading Standards’ campaign against underage sales of alcohol, cigarettes, and cigarette-lighter fuels across the retail outlets to execute arrests of contraventions dispense cautions and/or prosecutions at the magistrate’s/youth court. Gained valuable practical experience of criminal law. Created awareness of sustainable life styles.
• Board & AGM member (p/t), Southwark & London Diocesan Housing Association, Jan 2000 – Dec 2016
Gained experience of the law and practical application in relation to leasehold and shared ownership properties, and rents’ arrears issues
• BTEC Level 1 Construction; & BTEC Health & Safety and Environment, 2017
• Online Graduate Diploma in Law (i-GDL); University of Law, Sept 2016
• CITB’s SMSTS certificate, CSCS Gold card for professionals, 2016
• Attended RIBA accredited Principal Designer courses; from 2015 till present
• Master’s Degree in Law (LLM), University of London, Nov 2013
• BSc, MSc; PGC (Architecture) – Westminster University, RIBA Part 3 & ARB
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid