cdm coordinator-manager industrial - commercial
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS
- City and Guilds-Pipefitting
- Smsts site management training certificate
- ISSOW-Integrated Safe System of Work
- Supervisor training and Leadership Certificate CITB
- IOSH- managing safely
- IOSH -safety in ship building
- Nuclear S/C clearance
- Bp –Hitra level2 risk assessor
- CSCS GOLD CARD SUPERVISOR
- First Aid training including use of Defibrillator
- CITB-Health and Safety Management and Legislation business and safety awareness
- Confined Space training and rescue
- COSHH Assessor and Awareness
- Working at height
- Forklift licence
- Pat testing
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid
• Many years’ experience in UK and overseas in Construction and Mechanical / safety in the oil and gas and commercial installations, Onshore and offshore in Hazardous explosive areas Comah.
• Mechanical and Piping Construction Superintendent/Supervisor, QAQC experience in oil and gas, Pipeline, Gas plant, refinery ,fixed offshore installations and FPSO.
• Cdm manager within construction and commercial facility’s
• Good knowledge of industry codes and standards recognized Industry worldwide.
• Conversant with Permit to Work, procedures and other various safety/management systems (GOC/CMS).
• Hands on installation of Mechanical and construction within commercial buildings schools hospitals.
• Ensure that HSE issues are at the forefront.