Planning & Controls Consultant
A dynamic and delivery-focused Project Planning & Controls Specialist, with 15 years of experience encompassing Planning, Scheduling, Cost / Change Control, EVM and Risk Management across a broad spectrum of industries, including Construction, Oil & Gas, Rail, Utilities, Aerospace and Defence.
• Civil Engineering Graduate with Masters Degree in Project Management.
• Full Member of Association for Project Management (APM) & Project Management Institute (PMI).
• Worked for leading Client, Consulting and Contracting organisations, on projects ranging in value from £1million to several £billion.
• Proven record of Project Planning & Controls implementation.
• Expert user of Primavera P6, Asta Power Project and Microsoft Project.
• Proficient in softwares such as: ARM (Enterprise Risk Management Software), Primavera Risk Analysis, Claim Digger, Acumen Fuse & OBIEE.
• Well-versed in Schedule Risk Analysis (QSRA), Forensic Schedule Analysis and Earned Value Management.
• Strong knowledge of NEC Programme requirements and Project Management methodologies.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite to Bid