CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
High Profile Manager with 20+ years of experience is eager to work into a new and different environment; I am looking for new challenges on contract rules into Project Management especially with structured companies operating both at national and international level. Alessio is a high calibre individual with gravitas and a proven track record of successful project management through methodical, thorough and diligent work. I am a natural relationship builder and I am equipped with the vision and purpose to dive organisational change. Having a flexible approach and able to adapt positively to any challenges that arise, I am also comfortable at making sometimes difficult decisions and taking ownership of key issues.
- Programme and Project Manager involved in several sectors as Building & Construction, Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial Manufacture, Metal Scrap Waste / Recycling and Real Estate.
- Project Management methodologies application as MS Project, Agile, Jira, Prince 2.
- Coordinated delivery of multiple projects to improve supply chain infrastructure, reduce company loss and improve efficiencies.
- Weekly Project Report and Project Cost Control for multiple projects with analysis of: Project Schedule (PS), Critical Dates, Risk Assessment (RA), Milestones, Overspend, Cost at Value, Financial Flag, Financial Status and Action Plan.
- Project development: human resources coordination, design process analysis and project control.
- Pre-construction and Construction activities for main contractors with preparation of weekly Data Management and Report via Conject and PPC regular updates.
- Health and Safety (H&S) document preparation for Method Statement (RAMS), Construction Phase Plan (CPP) and Lifting Plan (LP).
- SOW and Design Intent Development included Engineering and Design Development with internal draughtsman and third-parties Design Consultancy Management included but not limited to External Structural Engineering Consultancy and Contractors Design.
- Project Tender and Schedule of work preparation in collaboration with the Project Director for new residential refurbishment.
- Risk assessment analysis, tool box talks and permit to work – TBT, PTW, JSA, RA, LP.
- Reviewing, monitoring project legal obligations, project procedure and contingency analysis.
- Managing the project following the PMP: initiation, feasibility study, business case and PID
- Participated in arranging and managing the project related meetings – MOM.
- Attending project presentation and new task plan using PowerPoint.
- Instruct subcontractors about the company policy, procedures, principles referring to drawing and documentations.
- Managing and assisting in producing timing, costing, scoping documentation, management of changes and task plans; Establishment of the overall success project criteria included.
- Conducted assessments of project scope, cost and work break down structures and of project management procedures leading to presentation of findings and recommendations for effective change management and risk mitigation –
- Monitoring and managing all contractors, consultants and suppliers.
- Stakeholder and Investors Management.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
Real Estate Service & Development as parallel interest:
• Sourced for Investors Estate Investments up to £ 25 Mil. with GDV in excess of £60 Mil.
• Analysed Property & Land with Planning Permission, Hotel and International Assets.
• Real Estate HNWI Investors management both at national and international level.
• Sourced for various private clients Residential Real Estate with a minimum 20% ROI.
|Sub-Contractor: CMF (London: Feltham)|
PROJECT MANAGER – CONSULTANCY / August 2018 – Present
Working as sub-contractor and reporting directly to the company director I have the responsibility of various projects delivery focused on architectural and structural steel package and in particular:
• Achieved 20% project profit in Battersea Power Station Phase 02 with the result to be the most profitable project in the last 10 years of company business.
• Contribute to implemented successfully various IT systems as CRM and cloud communication Microsoft Teams within the organization and automatized the process between departments with 30% target achieved in process time waste reduction.
• Managed multiple sites at the same time with an average of 40 people each project team and provided assistance to Senior Site Managers.
• Average project value managed: £10 Million.
• CMF Project Director is available for any reference it may be necessary.
· CHEALSEA BARRACKS ………… (Value: £3 Million) – M/C: MACE – HIGH END RESIDENTIAL
· BATTERSEA POWER STATION (Value: £10 Million) –M/C: MACE – MIX USED COMM/RESI
· 145 CITY ROAD …………………… (Value: £2 Million) – M/C: MACE – HIGH RISE BUILDING
|Main Contractor: Beam Projects (London: Wimbledon)|
PROJECT MANAGER – SITE MANAGER / October 2017 – March 2018
Working as main contractor and reporting directly to the company director I have the responsibility of a residential refurbishment & development focused mainly on project management and in particular:
- I have implemented from scratch all the H&S documentation and introduced a reporting system in line with CITB.
- I have instructed all the personnel on site regarding H&S principle and site requirements.
- Managed multiple sites at the same time with an average of 10 people each project team and provided assistance to Senior Site Managers.
- Average project value managed in residential refurbishment: 500K.
|Main Contractor: Castleoak (London: Wembley)|
PROJECT MANAGER – SITE MANAGER / June 2017 – October 2017
Working as contractor and reporting directly to the company construction manager I have the responsibility of a residential social care building & construction development focused mainly on- site management and in particular:
- Indoor and Outdoor Residential Care construction up to 8 million pounds. I joined the project during the Fit-Out stage and we have completed within time and budget the construction phase assigned; In collaboration with the Finish Manager I was involved to control the indoor quality works & progress, outdoor civil landscape activities, basement works, lift installation, subcontractor supervision and all the other operations in which it was involved trades as: plumbers, carpenters, painters, plasters workers, bricklayers, ground workers, mechanical, electrical M&E and scaffolders.
|ASME Engineering Ltd (London: Harrow On The Hill)|
PROJECT MANAGER – SITE MANAGER / July 2016 – May 2017
Reporting directly to the company managing director I have the responsibility of various building & construction projects development from Structural Design, Estimation, Quantity Surveyor (QS), costs, timing, contract process, supervision and management on site and in particular:
- Construction and installation of heavy & light steel structures for facades supports, building steel erections & refurbishment, basement works in datacentre, commercial, industrial, residential based mainly in London area and surrounding.
- Completed on time and within budget a project for JP Morgan located in Basingstoke consisting into an upgrade of a data centre M&E which involved design, supply and installation for all the mechanical and electrical steel structural elements included but not limited to: Plant Room Installation, Steel Platform supports for M&E Roof Top Units, Cable trays supports and basement for UPS Generators installation. I have recovered one months of programme assigned in late by NG Bailey by reorganizing the supply chain and site activity to meet the deadlines.
- Managed multiple sites at the same time and even replaced the Site Manager once it wasn’t available.
- Average project value managed: £2 Million
- Main Contractor NG Bailey Ex-Project Manager is available for reference.
|· JP MORGAN ……….. (Value: £2 Million)|
· STREATHAM …(Value: £500 Thousand)
· WESTFIELD …. (Value: £100 Thousand)
|· IBM GREENFORD …………(Value: £800 Thousand)|
· WATFORD DATACENTRE. (Value: £400 Thousand)
· INTERNATIONAL HOUSE (Value: £100 Thousand)
|SAIPEM Plc (London: Twickenham) – Energy, Oil & Gas|
PROJECT MANAGER – SITE MANAGER / March 2010 – May 2016
With national and international assignment I have collaborated within the project department for ensuring the safe project delivery in accordance with the company policy & procedures and adhering to all statutory and regulatory legislation.
- Collaborated at the construction of manufacturing plants, heavy & light steel structures, floaters structures installations and site management up to 800 people. (foundations, basements, steel erections & connections, pre-assembled panels, roofing, equipment fabrication & installation, commissioning, power & appliance installations, offices & utilities modules and material – storage areas organization).
- Oil, Gas & Water Pipeline Construction with Onshore & Offshore field development in shallow and deep water – Upstream & Downstream (Risers, Umbilical, Manifolds, Piles, Mock-Up, Wells and installation).
- Oil and Gas Offshore and Onshore Structure Heavy Lifting up to 600 MT.
- Experience to collaborate and operate with ROV.
- Knowledge of construction and Energy process, installation, equipment, staff and technology.
- Realized the projects on time planning according with the initial schedule – PID.
- Managed budget successfully up to 30 million pounds.
- Received a client personal letter of reference for the outstanding results achieved.
- Managed the project successfully in respect of the health & safety regulations.
|· KASHAGAN K2 ……… (Value: $2 Billion)|
· FILANOVSKI ………(Value: $500 Million)
· P55 ………………………. (Value: $1 Billion)
|· LIWAN ………………………. (Value: $3 Billion)|
· BURULLUS …………………. (Value: $400 Million)
· KIZOMBA SATELLITE ….. (Value: $400 Million)
ITACA GROUP – DADO TRATTO S.r.l.
SITE MANAGER / March 2008 – December 2009
Reporting directly to the house owner I had the responsibility of the full construction site for a mix use residential / office fit out, basement works and villa refurbishment located in Rome (Italy).
- Subcontractors, suppliers and schedule management.
- Day-to-Day meeting for progress and schedule control.
- Material arrangement and delivery support on site.
- Responsible for site safety and induction of all trades and subcontractors.
- Supervised and managed all site-based works, ensuring a high standard of finish.
- Plan and manage programming of works and logistics.
- Ensure that correct specifications for finishes, detailing, product schedules and drawing revisions are implemented.
- Provide support in resolving queries to and from subcontractors, architects and consultants.
- Research of new suppliers for the best sales inquiries and proposal to the house owner.
- The building has been fully refurbished: screeds, plasters, dry-lining, plumbing, electrical plants and utilities, sanitary, underfloor heating, roofing, solar panels installation, air conditioning, underground water pumps construction, swimming pool, external automatic irrigation system, external storage area construction, CCTV installation and alarm system.
- Project details indoor: n.04 levels – Total net surface: 800 Mt./Sq. divided as follow:
n.01 & 02 levels: Office fit out – Level 01 Underground.
n.03 & 04 levels: Residential use
Project details outdoor: 3000 Mt./Sq.
F.I.T.ME GROUP S.r.l.
MECHANICAL AREA SALES MANAGER / January 2006 – February 2008
Reporting directly to the CEO I had the responsibility of sales development for Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions (Italy).
ALI GROUP S.p.a.
MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER / January 2000 – December 2005
A multinational company world leader in industrial refrigeration furniture / ventilation and manufacturing. Reporting directly to the Chief R&D Executive I had the responsibility of a product line development with mass production scope.
ITACA GROUP – DADO TRATTO S.r.l.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & MARKETING /February 1998 –December 1999
A leading International company in the service industry, dealing with technical publications, data processing, sales, merchandising and marketing.
Other work experience as own business
Business Development Manager running a trading / service company in industrial machines and mechanical spare parts working for the major industries located in the North of Italy. Having experience in firm’s management, local market knowledge, regulations, accounting, cost management, laws connected to business and finance administration.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer